The Reemergence Task Force met on Sunday, May 16th. In the beginning of this pandemic, we identified the Red-Yellow-Green guidelines. We are now in the green category which means the resuming of all activities as groups and leaders feel comfortable.
Further, there is consensus that we should move forward with the following guidelines:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Continue to sanitize hands.
- Masking inside the church building is now optional for all adults.
- Our masking procedures for children and youth will mirror the procedures being followed in the LM and MISD school districts through Sunday, June 6. (we feel this is most consistent for the children and youth)
It is important that ALL PERSONS FEEL WELCOME at Marion Methodist and therefore, we invite and expect some adult participants to continue to mask and others to set their masks aside. Each person’s choice needs be honored as part of their discipleship.